Les Ladies Shop RMA Request
Initiated RMA Request
After an order has been placed, the shopper can login into their customer record/account and initiate a RMA at any time. Once the RMA had been sent in, we will receive your request immediately in our system stating basic RMA information such as the order number, the RMA number and the customer's name.
We have the right to deny an RMA Request if we feel that the customer’s request does not fall within the guidelines of our “Return Policy”. Please visit our website for more information on our “Return Policy”.
To Start the RMA process:
1. The customer will login to their account on our website in the 'My Account' section.
2. In the Track Your Recent Orders section, the customer will click on the “View Details” link for the order they would like to initiate the RMA for.
3. Once in the order, the customer will click on the "Add New RMA" button.
4. The customer will choose the number of items they want to return in the Order Items section.
5. In the Order Return Options section, they will choose the Reason and Method for the return.
6. Finally, the customer can add comments in the Comments section (optional). Once done, the customer will click “Save RMA” and en email will be sent to us and the customer.
Processing the RMA Request
After the RMA request has been initiated, the customer will receive an automated email advising them that the RMA was received. the message will contain the order number, the RMA number and instructions to await a response from our team before shipping the product back.
The RMA Request has now created an RMA ticket in our system and the "Return Process" begins.
As we move further along with the "Return Process", we will email you with specific information on how/where to return your merchandise.
The RMA will remain in "Processing" status while we await the return of the item(s).
Please make sure that you:
3) Email us your tracking information
Finalizing the RMA Request
Once we received the returned product and the item has pass inspection, we can finalize the RMA Request.
We will then move the RMA Request Status to “Closed” and we will "Save RMA Request" to complete its status change.